Your online presence is EVERYTHING in today’s world.
What you post, blog, Tweet, and Pin can reach a ton of people and you need to stay on top of your social empire to make sure you don’t get lost in the tidal wave of information.
Here’s where I come in to help you!
Now, before we go any further, let me tell you what I CAN NOT do for you:
- I can’t come up with your social media goals.
- I can’t create a content calendar from scratch with no input.
- I can’t write your blog articles.
- I can’t guarantee you will be at the top of your industry with your social media posts.
These are things that you are going to do, no way around that!
Here’s what I CAN do for you!
- Help you create a monthly social media calendar. I’ll give you a template and you tell me what you want to post when to post it, and what sites.
- Post to your social media sites using the text you provide.
- Find articles to post on your social media sites according to your calendar.
- Create simple graphics and animated GIFs to compliment your posts.
- Update and maintain your social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Track how well your posts are doing on each platform and provide you with reports.
I built this site using Woocommerce and I’ve had an eCommerce store I created from scratch. I’ve sold on eBay/Etsy/Craftsy, and I’ve used several e-commerce companies like BigCommerce. But the task of entering all those products, the images, the descriptions took up valuable time. I didn’t have time to create my crafts AND market them! If you’re a shop owner or sell on eBay, I can help you with the following:
- Populate your eCommerce store, eBay, Etsy, Craftsy, etc.
- Make changes to your store, policies, etc
- Backup your products
- Update your store per our schedule
This website runs on WordPress just like so many other sites. Keeping up with the plugins, updates, and backups take a lot of time and if you forget, your plugins may not work, or you may lose your website (I’ve been there!) I can help you:
- Update plugins
- Back up your site using a plugin you install or direct me to install
- Update WordPress if needed