Admin & Document Services
I ROCK at this stuff!
And I can help you.
My first “real” job almost 25 years ago was in a secretarial pool for Freddie Mac. From the secretarial pool, I moved up to executive secretary for the department Vice President. I was a whiz at using that “newfangled” Microsoft Office software, so I was recruited to make the PowerPoint presentations for the Board of Director’s meetings. In the 1990’s I was certified as a Microsoft Office Specialist.
I will use all of my skills I learned back then and continue to use daily to help you with your office needs.
Here are some examples of what can keep you from doing what you love:
→Need to update your resume?
Pick one of my templates and I’ll make your resume shine.
→Need a PowerPoint Presentation that rocks?
From animations to music, I can even make a video for you.
→Have notes or a
pod cast that need to be transcribed?
Meeting notes, agendas, essays, podcast transcripts – I can make them into Word docs or even PDFs
→Have a mailing that needs to be stuffed, addressed, and stamped?
I will print, fold, stuff, stamp, and mail for you.
→Do you have a stack of business cards that need attention?
Take those piles around your desk and mail them to me. I’ll input them into an Excel spreadsheet you can use for mailings. Or I’ll enter them into your favorite database program.
- Word 87%
- PowerPoint 75%
- Excel 78%
- Publisher 87%
- Photoshop 71%
- Marketing Automation 60%
- Social Media 60%
- WordPress 75%
- Mail merges, label creation, folded self-mailers, postcards, etc.
- PowerPoint presentations and videos
- Creating PDFs and/or online forms using Google
- Small project management
- Creating how-to manuals
- Personal online shopping and gift sending
- Email responses using replies written by you
- Creating FAQs and Q&As
- Basic document services: formatting documents (letters, newsletters, books, etc.), create templates, convert documents to PDF and more
- Data entry
- Excel Spreadsheet Services
- Publisher services
- Kindle and eBook formatting